To apply as an Erasmus student;
- You should be a full-time student at your home university.
- Your university must nominate you.
- You should mail the application form along with all the enclosures no later than the application deadline.
If you wish to study at the University of Turkish Aeronautical Association as an Erasmus exchange student, you should contact your home university first. Students who are nominated by their home institutions have to fill out an application form.The University of Turkish Aeronautical Association is an English medium University. Accordingly you must provide an internationally accepted English score.
Foreign students registered at the University of Turkish Aeronautical Association within the framework of Erasmus+ program are entitled to free Turkish language support classes for their period of study here. Language support classes will be offered by YADEM (Turkish and Foreign Language Teaching, Research and Application Center).
Visa Residence Permit
You will need a “student visa” to enter Turkey. Please make sure that you apply for the student visa at the Turkish Consulate in your country as soon as you receive your acceptance letter. Make travel arrangements accordingly, so that you will allow adequate time for your visa to be processed prior to your departure.
You are required to apply for a residence permit in person within a month of your arrival.
This permit is obtained from the Ankara Emniyet Müdürlüğü (Department of Security).
Required documents for Residence Permit;
- Photocopy of the passport (ID page and Student Visa page).
- Two copies of “Declaration for Residence Permit Form” (typewritten).
- Four ID photos (separately).
- Three copies of “Student Personal Information Form,” obtained from Office of Exchange Programs.
- Application fee: 100 USD or 75 Euros.
Please note that students must apply to Emniyet Müdürlüğü (Department of Security) for the extension of their residence permit within the 15 days after the expiration date, otherwise penalty fee will be charged