REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN TEACHING STAFF MOBILITY
- Employment as a faculty member (at least on a part-time basis) in a higher education institution that holds an Erasmus University Charter.
- The sending university must have an in-force Erasmus exchange agreement with the host university.
- A teaching programme endorsed by both the sending institution and host institution must be provided (must be signed by both parties and must at least include general aims/objectives, scope and expected outcomes of the program).
NOTE: There is an obligation to deliver at least 5 hours of teaching at the host institution to be able to eligible for receiving grant.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE PRIOR TO DEPARTURE FOR TEACHING STAFF MOBILITY
- Application Form
- Invitation Letter (The original letter will be submitted to our office)
- Teaching Staff Mobility Teaching Programme
- Work Program
- Teaching Staff Mobility Information Sheet
- Letter of Assignment (signed by the Rector)
- Agreement (to be concluded in the International Office)
- Ticket and invoice (The original invoice will be submitted to the International Office)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD ABROAD
- Certificate of Attendance received from the host institution
- Final Report Form for Teaching Staff Mobility
- Flight Boarding Passes