REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN STAFF TRAINING MOBILITY
- Employment as a faculty member, managerial or administrative staff in a higher education institution holding an Erasmus University Charter or as a staff in an enterprise.
- The sending university must have an in-force Erasmus exchange agreement with the host university (no such agreement is required between the university and the enterprise).
- A work program endorsed by both the sending institution and host institution must be provided (must be signed by both parties and must at least include general aims/objectives, scope and expected outcomes of the program).
NOTE: In the case of staff mobility from an enterprise to a higher education institution, the mobility is arranged by an invitation from the higher education institution to the staff member of the enterprise.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE PRIOR TO DEPARTURE FOR STAFF TRAINING MOBILITY
- Application Form
- Invitation Letter (The original letter will be submitted to our office)
- Staff Training Mobility Information Sheet
- Staff Training Mobility- Work Program
- Letter of Assignment (signed by the Rector)
- Agreement (to be concluded in the International Office)
- Ticket and invoice (The original invoice will be submitted to the International Office)
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD ABROAD
- Certificate of Attendance received from the host institution
- Final Report Form for Staff Training
- Flight Boarding Passes